WELCOME GATINHAS! | ChaCha Flare: WELCOME GATINHAS!

Monday, September 22, 2014

WELCOME GATINHAS!

Hi, my name is Deb and I'm so excited to start my new venture!  As my gatinhas, you will find fashion tips, inspiration and my adventures as a personal shopper

What does gatinha mean??
It's a Brazilian slang term for hottie, but it literally means female kitty. Meow!


Anyhoo...Everybody needs fashion advice!  Have you ever found yourself just standing in a department store?  Literally just standing.   A clueless, frozen posture and sometimes you're holding a piece of clothing.  Other times you may just look like a lost child.

I just saw a woman do this the other day.  So I chimed in.  
Me:  "That color is no good on you.  Washes you out.  Try the bright pink."
Cute Lady in her 60's:  "Oh no.  I'm too old for that color."
Me:  "That's crazy talk.  Try it on." 
She hesitates, but tries the jacket on anyway.
Me:  "Perfect.  Shows off your pretty brown skin and hair.  Stay away from that green."
This woman was adorable.  Thanking me and telling me she had been standing over those jackets for about 15 minutes.  I thought she was going to hug me.

So maybe this isn't quite you, but I've seen it so many times that you may be lying to yourself.  We all do this.  And when I say "this", I mean we are looking for our sister, mom or girlfriend to really tell us what they think.  Shopping doesn't have to be a chore so before the agony of going alone and getting biased opinions from a salesperson, think to contact me.
 
Go to my Personal Shopping page to get started.  Read more about me here --->  About Me.  Thanks for reading!  More posts to come...

Beijos,
Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment