Simple Ways to Wear a Scarf | ChaCha Flare: Simple Ways to Wear a Scarf

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Simple Ways to Wear a Scarf


This is long overdue!  I have received many requests for a how-to on ways to wear a scarf, so I finally got my butt into gear and did it.  This short video is fun and simple- anyone can replicate these techniques! 

I focused on styling a square scarf but many of these ideas can also be done with a rectangular scarf.  If you get lost with the steps, just start making up your own stuff.  You may come up with something fabulous!

The blanket scarf is also highlighted... wait until you see the "Mummy" (it's the best).

Hope you enjoy the YouTube and have fun creating your own scarf styles.  Be sure to share your skills on the ChaCha Flare Facebook page.   For more ChaCha Flare videos, check out my YouTube Page 

Thanks for following!

xo,

Deb  


3 comments:

  1. Love it Deb, how fun...Maybe I'll pull that scarf out of the garage sale pile I've started! LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scarves. Keep these. You are looking beautiful in this scraves.

    ReplyDelete