WHAT TO WEAR AND NOT WEAR: Conceal the tummy! Embrace the booty! | ChaCha Flare: WHAT TO WEAR AND NOT WEAR: Conceal the tummy! Embrace the booty!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WHAT TO WEAR AND NOT WEAR: Conceal the tummy! Embrace the booty!

Instead of blogging what to wear and not wear, I'm going to show you.  Check out my very first YouTube video!  Notice that I said FIRST, so I hope to improve as I do more :)  

My video is a visit to one of my favorite boutique clothing stores, Jeans and a Cute Top Shop.  I focus on how to conceal the tummy, accentuate the waistline and embrace the booty!

Enjoy! Be sure to "subscribe" (don't worry, it's free to subscribe) to my YouTube channel DStorrsable.  And feel free to like the video...more fashion tip videos to come!

Beijos,

Deb

 

No comments:

Post a Comment