New Year, New Stylish You | ChaCha Flare: New Year, New Stylish You

Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year, New Stylish You


Happy New Year, ChaChas!  Sorry I have been M.I.A. but I was on a family vacation in Brazil. Lots of relaxing, beach time and fun.  But now I'm back (in below freezing temperatures- ahhh!!) and ready for 2015!

It's goodbye to 2014... and what a great year!  I want to thank you all for your support- for following, liking and sharing my posts, taking my advice, adding comments and using my personal styling services.  My business relies on YOU to spread the ChaCha buzz, and for that I am so grateful!

Now let's start the new year with a new stylish you!  Here are 7 ways to create a new stylish you in 2015:

1.  Add more color
Get out of the winter blues by actually adding blue... or red or pink or anything besides black or grey (some of us wear too much of it)!  Colors like orange, green, yellow or bright blue in a sweater, skirt or coat will spice up your wardrobe.  Not ready to go crazy with color?  Then introduce a bit of it with a scarf, jewelry or purse.  Or ease into color by adding muted colors like pastels.


Sweater American Eagle Outfitters / Scarf Target
2.  Invest in a high-end purse
Michael Kors, Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade just to mention a few.  Every girl deserves at least one nice purse, and it will definitely polish your look.

My first Kate Spade purse / www.katespade.com
3.  Get a new chic hairstyle
Add some side-swept bangs, straighten your locks or cut off some inches to give yourself a new 2015 hairdo.  Look for pictures of celebrities to get you inspired!


My friend, Monica, and her ultra stylish hair!
4.  Bold lip color
I love how a pop of color on lips can make you look like a model on a magazine cover.  Try a bright red, hot pink, burgundy or deep purple...Visit a makeup counter at a department store to get ideas on what colors look best on you.


My pop of RED.  Wearing NARS audacious lipstick in Rita / Sephora
5.  Accessorize
I know, I'm a broken record.  I talk about accessorizing All. The. Time!  But it is so necessary... Jewelry, scarves, belts, they always complete an outfit.  Even a small pair of statement earrings can make you shine!  Never leave the house without accessories.


Earrings from Brazil by Sol Bijoux / Inspired by Christian Dior

6.  Blazer
Don't have one?  Get one!   And a good one.  Something versatile and for your body type.  Blazers can be worn with button-downs, light sweaters, graphic tees, sequined tanks... The list goes on and on!


Both hip blazers can be found at ASOS

7.  Leather skirt
This is on my wish list.  Nothing like a leather skirt for a hip look that will never go out of style.  And so many styles... dress it up or down with a mini, pencil, midi.  And go crazy with colors...black, white, camel, red?


Love this zippered leather skirt / ASOS
I can't wait to inspire you even more in 2015!  Get ready for new and fun styling ideas, reviews and giveaways!

Beijos,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment