Optimize Your Spring Look With Coral | ChaCha Flare: Optimize Your Spring Look With Coral

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Optimize Your Spring Look With Coral

Just hangin' out in my coral jeans...

Spring is here!  Not technically, but the snow has melted in Chicago so it's spring to me.  That means it's time to wear less black and bring out the color!  Coral is my favorite color to wear.  It screams spring, adds a cheery pop of hue and looks great on everybody.  Hold on, are you that girl that says you DON'T look good in coral?  That's crazy talk!  Trust me, YOU look good in coral.  If you have light skin, it will brighten you up.  If you have dark skin, it will complement your warm tones.  Even you redheads can wear coral!  Plus, it goes with a lot...white, gray, blue, green, pink, more coral and black (but not too much black).  Now that I think about it, coral may possibly work with all colors!  That means endless options- woo hoo!



I have tons of coral tops but this is my first pair of coral pants and I just love them!  I'm wearing my corals with a simple, white t-shirt, denim jacket and nude heels.  I added a thin leopard belt for that "yay" factor.  My outfit needed some kind of pattern, and the belt did just that.  You always need that one ChaCha item whether it's an interesting top, bold jewelry, fun shoes or a belt!  Don't ever underestimate the power of the belt.

ChaCha fashion tip:  Every woman should own a pair of nude heels.  It can be worn with jeans, leggings, skirts and dresses.  Not only does it go with everything and every color, but it also gives your legs length!  And that's a good thing for a girl like me who has short legs ;)

Sold on coral?  How will you optimize your spring look?  Share your favorite color for spring here on the blog, facebook, twitter or instagram- I'm everywhere, y'all!

xo,

Deb


What Deb Wore
Silver Denim Jacket | J. Crew Vintage Tee | Jolt Ankle Biters | J. Crew Leopard Skinny Belt | Michael Kors Gold Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment