IN NEED OF BOOTS? | ChaCha Flare: IN NEED OF BOOTS?

Saturday, October 11, 2014

IN NEED OF BOOTS?

If you are in need of a good pair of boots, then head over to Nordstrom Rack!  You will find a variety of ankle boots, riding boots, over the knee boots, black, camel, grey, off white...they are all gorgeous!  There are so many choices, I could have everything in the store!  I decided on these boots.

Dolce Vita / NORDSTROM RACK
I've been looking for this color and I absolutely love the detail of the zipper and buckle and that they fit my calves nicely.  I will be wearing them with skinny jeans, skirts and dresses.  Need help finding the right boots for you?  Or need styling ideas with your existing boots?  Contact me by clicking here==>DEB THE STYLIST.

Happy shopping, gatinhas!

Beijos,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment