Fake A Cute And Fast Beach Look | ChaCha Flare: Fake A Cute And Fast Beach Look

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Fake A Cute And Fast Beach Look

I'm in Florida this week for spring break and to be honest, the last thing I want to do is work.  Really, who wants to do anything on vacation, especially when you are on a gorgeous beach!  I just want to relax, take walks, let the kids run a muck and have some cocktails.  I get into such a lazy mood that I don't even want to put make-up on....what?!!  Did I just say that out loud?  So here's a little secret to faking it like you're making it... (I'm going to make you scroll down at all the pics before I share my tips.)


Tips for a Fast, Cute Beach Look (beach not included)

#1  The Essential Maxi Dress 
Choose fun, bright colors.  Can be strapless, tank, halter top...whatever you like.

#2  Fedora Hat
You don't have to do your hair.  Just brush and pop the hat on.

#3  Sunglasses 
Skip the eye make-up and let those shades hide your secret.

#4  Lipgloss
Looks like you have full-blown make-up on when all you did was color your lips.

And that's it.  Now all you need is the beach!  

xo,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment